Hello again!

What's up losers? Apologies for my absence, I have been far away for too long. At first it was because I was reading literally nothing excepts subtitles (hours and hours), but then it was because something happened to the computer I use that the keyboard didn't work anymore, some keys only, and since I share with my mother (because I'm cool like that) then she immediately sent it to be fixed. However living in MX, we have to buy the keyboard in the U.S. which as you can imagine entails it's own problems, point is - I have the computer back but with not a fully percent working keyboard.

Anyways, it is still good enough that I will be posting reviews again and self-promo so look forward to that. Thank you for checking in and I will see you, well more like talk to you (it's such a one-sided conversation btw) when I post something soon. Including a knew genre of a sort.

안녕 (that means bye in korean)

- V

No comments:

Post a Comment